Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What to do at 2am?

So I'm sitting here, wide awake on a Wednesday morning at 2am. Not sure what to do, sleep is always a considerable option but I am not tired. Kind of anxious for my fantasy waivers to go through honestly. I got way more into this league than I thought I would but it's a good thing. I now have more stuff to talk about with people and that is never a bad thing, unless it's problems with your digestive system, then you can shut your pie-hole. And maybe quit on the whole pie thing, it's probably whats wrong with your digestive system in the first place. Let's recap: Wednesday, 2am, not sleepy, people, digestive system. Sounds semi-cannibalistic doesn't it? Speaking of cannibals, lets talk funny nicknames for professional teams "The Purple People Eaters", not bad. Which brings me to my main point of this whole blog, Funny Fantasy Football Team Names. Now this is a fun topic because it involves creativity, sarcasm, and originality three things I'm very very average at. Keep in mind, these are all things that come to my head, and be prepared to think about some of these, they do make sense. I promise.

Let's get it started:
-RB Sauce (Abbreviation for Running Back)
-Make It Wayne (Reggie Wayne, even though he sucks)
-It Barely Fitzgerald/Fitzpatrick (Larry Fitzgerald, Ryan Fitzpatrick, I prefer Fitzgerald because of the stereotype that Black men have larger genitalia than any other race)
-No hygiene mean not Washington (Nate Washington)
-The Decker Broncos (Eric Decker who is on the DENVER Broncos)
-Barth Vader (Connor Barth)
-4th and Longwell (Ryan Longwell, a kicker, oh irony)
-Fred's Jacked Son is Buf (Fred Jackson plays for Buffalo)
-Percynally Harvin a Good Time (Percy Harvin)
-Ryan's LongWell I'm Huge (Ryan Longwell, and my team name as of 2am on 10/5/11)
-Eddickson To The Game (Ed Dickson)
-She's crazy, Turner Loose (Michael Turner)
-Well Ainge You Special (Erik Ainge)
-Bulger and Fryes (Marc Bulger and Charlie Frye, now that's a Twofer!)
-Dixon The Wrong Slot (Dennis Dixon)
-Ridley's Believe It Or Not (Steven Ridley)
-Meant to Askew Something (B.J. Askew)
-The Rice is Right (Ray Rice)

Yes, I did come up with all these names on my own. Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Please contribute to my blog and come up with some clever names, 30 characters or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment